The school’s work to promote pupils’ personal development and welfare is good. Through the school’s values of tolerance and respect, they are prepared well for life in modern Britain. Leaders ensure that all groups of pupils make good progress. This reflects leaders’ commitment to promoting equality of opportunity for all pupils.
Nurture Inspire Challenge
We will nurture happy, confident and resilient individuals who are eager to explore the world and all its possibilities.
At Mill Rythe Infant School the whole community feels happy, confident and cared for. Everyone is treated with friendship and respect. Everyone’s beliefs and ideas are valued.
We provide a curriculum that is exciting and rich with new experiences. Everyone feels motivated and secure enough to try new things. When learning is challenging, no one gives up. Everyone is proud of their achievements and the achievements of others.
Our values of friendship, respect, determination and courage underpin all that we do. The children will leave school happy, confident and eager learners ready to take their place in an ever-changing world.
- Everyone in the school community is valued and respected.
- The core values of friendship, respect, determination and courage will underpin every aspect of school life.
- We are a welcoming school who work closely with the whole community.
- We all have high expectations and strive to do our very best.
- Teamwork is an integral part of our school approach.
Teaching and learning
- A rich and exciting curriculum will give the children a breadth of opportunities and experiences.
- The learning environment will be fully inclusive, ensuring all needs are catered for.
- All children will feel happy, safe and secure.
- The key words “Ready, Respectful, Safe” will be used to support expectations and interactions between all members of the school community.
- Children will be encouraged to be healthy.
- Children will be emboldened to form their own opinions, listening to the opinions of others with an open mind.
- Everyone will have ownership of the school and leadership will be developed throughout.
We will work tirelessly to build on our successes and secure the best outcomes for all.